I love watching shows like Extreme Couponing, I would love to save that crazy amount of money but unfortunetly here in Canada they really limit coupon deals and amounts you can use.
I do still love finding a deal, and refuse to spend full price on anything. As inspired by my recent winter tire purchase, I have decided to list some of my favourite discounted buys in the last 3 years.
- Ikea Expedit entertainment unit. Regular price $355. Paid $150, almost brand new from Kijiji. Savings: $205.
- Dyson Condo DC26 Vaccuum. Regular price: $564. Paid: $340 Got my friend’s employee discount on this one. Savings: $224.
- Our sofa from Ikea, I had my eye on it for awhile. Regular price with tax and delivery: $620 Paid: Got it from the last chance section. It was a return and was on sale for $300. With delivery it came to $350. Savings: $270
- Our Samsung 42” HD LCD tv. Regular price: $1130. Paid $690, no tax, With a three year warranty. Savings: $440.
- My engagement ring and wedding ring. All together the set has 1 1/2 k of diamonds. 14k gold. It was regular price: $1315. We got it 75% off and paid: $750. Savings : $565
- Goodyear Winter Tires and Rims: Regular price $950. Paid: $320 off of Kijiji. Almost brand new, the tires look like they were never used. Savings: $630.
These are just six of the bigger one I can remember right now.
Total savings: $2334!
We have no internet or tv since yesterday evening. Seriously Rogers? I could understand if it happened during the high winds Monday or even Tuesday as being related to Hurricane Sunday. But there was no winds or damages yesterday and your tv, phone and internet services are all down? Fuckers. As if I didn’t hate you enough before, I hate you guys even more.
I’m at my mom’s house now. The tv better be back on tonight, if I miss Vampire Diaries there will be HELL to pay!
Happy Halloween by the way, so mad, me and Frankie didn’t even get to go Trick Or Treating through everyone’s Inboxes :(
First 16 and pregnant, Teen Mom now High School Moms. I have nothing against teen moms but please stop putting these shows on tv. There are girls, 13,14,15 year old girls watching these shows, wanting to get pregnant because now they get to see oh I can have this cute baby, go to a special school, and get famous.
Please just stop.
a tv show with horrible in-laws and couples screaming their heads off. I love it!!!
I had a whole bunch of scary weird dreams last night. First I was in a warehouse running from zombies( walking dead), then I was on a spaceship with Frankie running from things( doom) then I was back in Portugal , waiting for a bus in the cold( once upon a time), then I was back in highschool with George, my brother, an my dad, in a troubled detention class in the projects ( take the lead) and a few more I can’t remember.
The last SANE generation! -We are the last generation who learned to play in the street, we are the 1st who’ve played video games and were the last to record songs off the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of walkmans and chatrooms… We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with the Atari, Super Nintendo and Sega. -We are the generation of the The……under Cats, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Silver Hawks, Gumby, Highwayman, Manimal, Saved by the Bell, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and twilight zone -Traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags -lived without cell phones. -We did not have 99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, iPods computers and the Internet, but nevertheless we had a GREAT Time
MY FUCKIN SCREEN IS NOT SHOWING ME MY VAMPIRE DIARIES AND I AM FUCKIN PISSED OFF, EVERY OTHER CHANNEL IS WORKING EXCEPT FOR THE MOST FUCKIN IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!